Omega Discover Greece with 3 Days Aegean Cruise led by Reverend Lim Kheng Hai
Tour Code: T310818A
Economy class group seats on Emirates Airline + one way Olympic Air from Athens to Thessaloniki
10 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
9 nights stay in good local touring class hotels
Tour Code: T310818A
Tour Dates: 31 Aug – 11 Sep 2018
12 Days / 9 Nights / 10 Days of Touring
Our 10-day Biblical Greece Tour provides a great introduction to Greece. This tour is an ideal combination of pilgrimage and sightseeing as it passes through places where the Apostle Paul preached and also visiting some of the most beautiful places in Greece. Our experienced Greece tour guide will bring you through Greece’s history and culture, leaving you with a deeper appreciation of the land and the Bible. So, join us for a journey that will provide wonderful memories you will never forget.
Athens • Thessaloniki • Kavala • Philippi • Veria • Kalambaka • Meteora • Delphi • Kusadasi • Ephesus • Santorini • Corinth
Optional tour: Mykonos • Patmos Island • Heraklion
Note that the above itinerary is subject to change based on the pace of the group, availability and accessibility of sites due to unforeseen circumstances. Time and/or weather will also determine the coverage and visitation of the sites.
Depart from SINGAPORE on Saturday
EK 349 SIN/DXB (01SEP) 0050 / 0600 (01SEP)
*There is a one hour stopover in Colombo. Passengers are to remain on board.
EK 209 DXB/ATH (01SEP) 1050 / 1500 (01SEP)
Depart from ATHENS on Sunday
OA 110 ATH/SKG (02SEP) 1005 / 1100 (02SEP)
Return to SINGAPORE on Tuesday
EK 210 ATH/DXB (10SEP) 1805 / 2340 (10SEP)
EK 354 DXB/SIN (11SEP) 0305 / 1500 (11SEP)
SGD 4,230.00 per person*^
The above tour fee is based on twin sharing and does not include airport taxes and cruise fuel surcharge.
Tour Price Includes
- Return economy airfare on Emirates Airline (inclusive of airline fuel surcharge).
- One way economy class airfare on Olympic Air from Athens to Thessaloniki (current estimated EUR 100.00 per person).
- English-speaking professional guide in Greece.
- 10 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus.
- 09 Nights stay in good touring class hotels. **
01 Sep – 02 Sep 18, 1 night in Athens
02 Sep – 03 Sep 18, 1 night in Thessaloniki
03 Sep – 04 Sep 18, 1 night in Kalambaka
04 Sep – 05 Sep 18, 1 night in Delphi
05 Sep – 07 Sep 18, 2 nights in Athens
07 Sep – 10 Sep 18, 3 nights in Celestyal Cruises
- All sites and entrance fees as stated in the itinerary including two (2) shore excursions during cruise.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Water will be provided only during meals.
- 01 x 500ml (bottled) mineral water per person per day onboard coach.
- Basic tipping to tour guide, bus driver, hotels and restaurants.
- All group transfers as stated in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Airport taxes of SGD 140.00 (as of December 2017).
- Cruise fuel surcharge of SGD 13.00 (as of December 2017).
- Any increase in airport taxes.
- Any increase in cruise fuel surcharge.
- Any increase in Olympic Air airfare.
- Local Greece guide on cruise.
- Single room surcharge of SGD 950.00 per person (if applicable).
- Personal expenses.
- Travel and medical insurance.^^
- Beverages consumed during meals.
- Additional mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour.
- Visa to Greece and Turkey (to apply on own, if required). Multi-entry Schengen visa is required for Greece.
- Optional shore excursions during cruise.
*The tour price is based on a minimum number of 30 persons per bus.
^A non-refundable deposit of SGD 1,500.00 per person is required upon registration by 16 April 2018. Balance collection is due on 14 June 2018. Payment is by way of cheque, Internet Banking or Telegraphic Transfer. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers. Availability is on a first come first served basis.
**All hotels are subject to availability and changes without prior notice.
^^All passengers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from your home country.
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Greece. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Greece embassy for more information on visa application.
Click here for more information on Schengen visa.
Consulate General of Greece
Address: 896 Dunearn Road #04-08 S(589472)
Tel: 6875 1205
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Turkey. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Turkish embassy for more information on visa application.
Address: 2 Shenton Way, #10-03 SGX Centre 1 S(068804)
Tel: 6422 7322 / 65333390
If you require a visa to enter Greece/Turkey, please contact us at +65 6295 5193 before you register. We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
To register, please complete the booking form below and we will get in touch with you.
Kindly note that no seats are reserved at the moment. Once we received your booking form, we will contact you on the seat availability and will inform you to make your deposit payment.
Each traveller has to complete their own booking form. E.g. if there are 2 travellers, we should receive 2 booking forms.
– Under Tour Code, please enter T310818A for our system to capture your booking.
– Under NRIC/FIN No, please enter NIL for non-Singaporeans.
If you have further queries, please complete the enquiry form below or call us at +65 6295 5193.
We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.