Amazing Grace Presbyterian Church Israel & Jordan Biblical Tour
Tour Code: T271119A
Return Economy class group air tickets on Qatar Airways
11 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
10 nights stay in good local touring class hotels
10 x Breakfast
11 x Lunch
10 x Dinner
Tour Code: T271119A
Tour Dates: 27 Nov 2019, Wednesday – 09 Dec 2019, Monday
13 Days / 10 Nights / 11 Days of Touring
Mount Nebo • Bethany beyond the Jordan • Petra • Wadi Rum
Caesarea Maritima • Nazareth Biblical Village • Mount of Precipice • Cana • Mount Hermon • Valley of Tears • Caesarea Philippi • Mount Bental • Mount Arbel • Sea of Galilee Boat Ride • Ancient Boat Museum • Magdala • Mount of Beatitudes • Capernaum • Church of St Peter’s Primacy
Shiloh • Mount Gerizim • Mount Ebal • Alon Moreh • Bethel
Jerusalem and its Surrounding
Mount of Olives • Dominus Flevit • Church of All Nations • Garden of Gethsemane • Pool of Bethesda • St Anne’s Church • Via Dolorosa • Church of the Holy Sepulchure • City of David • Hezekiah’s Tunnel • Pool of Siloam • Temple Mount • Dome of the Rock • Southern Steps • Jewish Quarter • Herodian Quarter • Western Wall • Western Wall Tunnel Tour • Zedekiah’s Cave • Garden Tomb • Mahane Yehuda Market
Masada • Ein Gedi • Qumran • Wadi Qelt
Timna Park • Wilderness Tabernacle
Note that the above itinerary is subject to change based on the pace of the group, availability and accessibility of sites due to unforeseen circumstances. Time and/or weather will also determine the coverage and visitation of the sites.
DEPART FROM SINGAPORE
QR 945 SIN/DOH (28NOV) 0200 / 0535 (28NOV)
QR 402 DOH/AMM (28NOV) 0740 / 1000 (28NOV)
DEPART FROM AMMAN
QR 401 AMM/DOH (08DEC) 2010 / 2359 (08DEC)
QR 946 DOH/SIN (09DEC) 0155 / 1455 (09DEC)
SGD 4,430.00 per person [1,2]
Note that the above tour price is based on twin-sharing and does not include airport taxes. Request for single room is subject to hotels’ availability. Single room surcharge is SGD 780.00 per person.
Tour Price Includes
- Return Economy class group air tickets on Qatar Airways
- 11 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
- 10 nights stay in good local touring class hotels 
- 10 x Breakfast, 11 x Lunch, 10 x Dinner
- English-speaking licensed Israel and Jordan guide proficient in the Bible.
- All sites and entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Water will be provided only during meals.
- Tips to tour guides, bus drivers, hotels and restaurants.
- All group transfers as per itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Airport taxes of SGD 200.00 (as of Apr 2019).
- Any increase in airport taxes.
- Any increase in border crossing fees.
- Travel and medical insurance. 
- Personal expenses, medical coverage and drinks during meals.
- Mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour.
- Pre-arrival Israel and Jordan visa fee (to apply on own, if applicable).
- The above tour price is based on a minimum number of 40 persons per bus. If there are less than 40 persons per bus, the following tour price will apply:
• 35-39 persons per bus: SGD 4,530.00 per person
• 30-34 persons per bus: SGD 4,660.00 per person
- A non-refundable deposit of SGD 1,500.00 per person is required within 7 days upon seat reservation, together with the online booking form and a photocopy of passport in order to confirm your reservation. Seats are reserved on a first come first served basis. Registration closes on 31 May 2019. Balance collection is due on 10 September 2019. Payment is by way of cheque or Internet Banking. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers.
- Hotels are subject to changes without prior notice.
- All travellers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from own home country.
Israel has visa exemption agreements with many countries. Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Israel. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Israel embassy for more information on visa application.
Israeli Embassy in Singapore
Address: 24 Stevens Close S(257964)
Tel: 6834 9254 / 6834 9201
Click here to check if you need a visa that must be obtained prior to arrival in Jordan. If you need a visa prior to arrival, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Jordan embassy for more information on visa application.
If you require a visa to enter Israel/Jordan, please contact us at +65 6295 5193 before you register. We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
To register, please complete the booking form below and we will get in touch with you.
Kindly note that no seats are reserved at the moment. Once we received your booking form, we will contact you on the seat availability and will inform you to make your deposit payment.
Each traveller has to complete their own booking form. E.g. if there are 2 travellers, we should receive 2 booking forms.
– Under Tour Code, please enter T271119A for our system to capture your booking.
– Please have your roommate’s name as in passport and passport number ready.
If you have further queries, please complete the enquiry form below or call us at +65 6295 5193.
We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.