Omega Israel & Jordan Tour (Applications would only be accepted if you are invited)
Tour Code: T271019B
Return Economy class group air tickets on Emirates Airline
11 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
10 nights stay in good local touring class hotels
10 x Breakfast
11 x Lunch
10 x Dinner
Tour Code: T271019B
Tour Dates: 27 Oct 2019, Sunday – 08 Nov 2019, Friday
13 Days / 10 Nights / 11 Days of Touring
Mount Nebo • Petra
Beit Shean • Mount Arbel • Sea of Galilee Boat Ride • Ancient Boat Museum • Mount of Beatitudes • Magdala • Capernaum • Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes • Church of St Peter’s Primacy • Golan Heights • Caesarea Philippi • Mount of Precipice • Nazareth Biblical Village • Tel Megiddo • Mount Carmel • Caesarea Maritima • Joppa
Jerusalem and its Surrounding
Mount of Olives • Dominus Flevit • Church of All Nations • Garden of Gethsemane • Pool of Bethesda • St Anne’s Church • Via Dolorosa • Church of the Holy Sepulchure • Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum • Model of Jerusalem • Shrine of the Book • Temple Mount • Dome of the Rock • Western Wall • Western Wall Tunnel Tour • Southern Steps • Jewish Quarter • City of David • Hezekiah’s Tunnel • Pool of Siloam • Mahane Yehuda Market • Bethlehem • Church of the Nativity • Shepherds’ Fields • Upper Room • Church of St Peter in Gallicantu • Garden Tomb • Mount Scopus
Beit ‘Abara • Masada • Ein Gedi • Qumran • Dead Sea Float • Wadi Qelt
Note that the above itinerary is subject to change based on the pace of the group, availability and accessibility of sites due to unforeseen circumstances. Time and/or weather will also determine the coverage and visitation of the sites.
DEPART FROM SINGAPORE
EK 353 SIN/DXB (28OCT) 0030 / 0410 (28OCT)
EK 901 DXB/AMM (28OCT) 0800 / 0940 (28OCT)
RETURN TO SINGAPORE
EK 904 AMM/DXB (07NOV) 1710 / 2200 (07NOV)
EK 404 DXB/SIN (08NOV) 0105 / 1210 (08NOV)
SGD 4,500.00 per person [1,2]
Note that the above tour price is based on twin-sharing and does not include airport taxes. Request for single room is subject to hotels’ availability. Single room surcharge is SGD 1,050.00 per person.
Tour Price Includes
- Return Economy class group air tickets on Emirates Airline
- 11 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus
- 10 nights stay in good local touring class hotels 
- 10 x Breakfast, 11 x Lunch, 10 x Dinner
- English-speaking licensed Israel and Jordan guide proficient in the Bible.
- All sites and entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- Water will be provided only during meals.
- Tips to tour guides, bus drivers, hotels and restaurants.
- All group transfers as per itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Airport taxes of SGD 190.00 (as of Mar 2019).
- Any increase in airport taxes.
- Any increase in border crossing fees.
- Travel insurance. 
- Personal expenses, medical coverage and drinks during meals.
- Mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour.
- Pre-arranged Israel and Jordan visa fee (to apply on own, if applicable).
- The above tour price is based on a minimum number of 40 persons per bus.
- A non-refundable deposit of SGD 1,500.00 per person is required within 7 days upon seat reservation, together with the online booking form and a photocopy of passport in order to confirm your reservation. Seats are reserved on a first come first served basis. Registration closes on 30 June 2019. Balance collection is due on 31 August 2019. Payment is by way of cheque or Internet Banking. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers.
- Hotels are subject to changes without prior notice.
- All travellers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from own home country.
Israel has visa exemption agreements with many countries. Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Israel. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Israel embassy for more information on visa application.
Israeli Embassy in Singapore
Address: 24 Stevens Close S(257964)
Tel: 6834 9254 / 6834 9201
Click here to check if you need a visa that must be obtained prior to arrival in Jordan. If you need a visa prior to arrival, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Jordan embassy for more information on visa application.
If you require a visa to enter Israel/Jordan, please contact us at +65 6295 5193 before you register. We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
To register, please complete the booking form below and we will get in touch with you.
Kindly note that no seats are reserved at the moment. Once we received your booking form, we will contact you on the seat availability and will inform you to make your deposit payment.
Each traveller has to complete their own booking form. E.g. if there are 2 travellers, we should receive 2 booking forms.
– Under Tour Code, please enter T271019B for our system to capture your booking.
– Please have your roommate’s name as in passport and passport number ready.
If you have further queries, please complete the enquiry form below or call us at +65 6295 5193.
We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.