Omega Turkey & Greece Biblical Tour
Tour Code: T260519A
Return Economy class group air tickets on Singapore Airlines and one-way economy class air tickets on Aegean Air between Athens and Istanbul
13 days of
touring in an
12 nights stay
in good local
12 x Breakfast
12 x Lunch
11 x Dinner
Tour Code: T260519A
Tour Dates: 26 May 2019, Sunday – 09 Jun 2019, Sunday
15 Days / 12 Nights / 13 Days of Touring
Join us on this 13-day biblical Turkey & Greece tour that provides a great combinaton of pilgrimage and sightseeing as it brings you to the places where the Apostle Paul preached, where John wrote the book of Revelation and visit the 7 churches. Also, see some of the most beautiful places such as Meteora, Pamukkale and the famous Hagia Sophia.
Istanbul • Sardis • Pamukkale • Kusadasi • Patmos Island • Canakkale
Philippi • Kavala • Thessaloniki • Veria • Kalambaka • Delphi • Athens • Corinth
Note that the above itinerary is subject to change based on the pace of the group, availability and accessibility of sites due to unforeseen circumstances. Time and/or weather will also determine the coverage and visitation of the sites.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES AND AEGEAN AIR
Depart from SINGAPORE
SQ 392 SIN/IST (27MAY) 0145 / 0745 (27MAY)
Depart from ATHENS
A3 994 ATH/IST (07JUN) 1900 / 2030 (07JUN)
Depart from ISTANBUL
SQ 391 IST/SIN (08JUN) 1330 / 0500(09JUN)
SGD 4,590.00 per person [1,2]
*Note that the above tour price is based on twin-sharing and does not include airport taxes. Request for single room is subject to hotels’ availability. Single room surcharge is SGD 890.00 per person.
Tour Price Includes
- Return Economy class group air tickets on Singapore Airlines.
- One-way economy class air tickets on Aegean Air between Athens and Istanbul.
- English-speaking professional guides proficient in the Bible.
- 13 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus.
- 12 Nights stay in good touring class hotels. 
- All sites and entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
- 12 x Breakfast, 12 x Lunch, 11 x Dinner
- Drinking water is provided during meals.
- 01 x 500ml (bottled) water per person per day on coach.
- Basic tipping to the tour guides and bus drivers.
- All group transfers as per itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Airport taxes of SGD 80.00 (as of Oct 2018).
- Any increase in airport taxes.
- Any increase in Aegean Air airfare between Athens and Istanbul.
- Travel insurance. 
- Personal expenses, medical coverage and drinks during meals.
- Mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour.
- Turkey and Greece visa fee (to apply on own, if applicable).
- The above tour price is based on a minimum number of 40 persons per bus.
• 35-39 persons per bus: SGD 4,700.00 per person
• 30-34 persons per bus: SGD 4,880.00 per person
- A non-refundable deposit of SGD 1,500.00 per person is required within 7 days upon seat reservation, together with the online booking form and a photocopy of passport in order to confirm your reservation. Seats are reserved on a first come first served basis. Registration closes on 20 January 2019. Balance collection is due on 26 March 2019. Payment is by way of cheque or Internet Banking. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers.
- Hotels are subject to changes without prior notice.
- All travellers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from own home country.
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Greece. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Greece embassy for more information on visa application.
Click here for more information on Schengen visa.
Consulate General of Greece
Address: 896 Dunearn Road #04-08 S(589472)
Tel: 6875 1205
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Turkey. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Turkish embassy for more information on visa application.
Address: 2 Shenton Way, #10-03 SGX Centre 1 S(068804)
Tel: 6422 7322 / 65333390
If you require a visa to enter Greece/Turkey, please contact us at +65 6295 5193 before you register. We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
To register, please complete the booking form below and we will get in touch with you.
Kindly note that no seats are reserved at the moment. Once we received your booking form, we will contact you on the seat availability and will inform you to make your deposit payment.
Each traveller has to complete their own booking form. E.g. if there are 2 travellers, we should receive 2 booking forms.
– Under Tour Code, please enter T260519A for our system to capture your booking.
– Please have your roommate’s name as in passport and passport number ready.
If you have further queries, please complete the enquiry form below or call us at +65 6295 5193.
We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.