AGPC Greece Tour with 4 Days Iconic Aegean Cruise
Tour Code: T180320A
Return Economy class group air tickets on Qatar Airways
6 days of touring in an
air-conditioned luxury bus and
4 days of cruise.
5 nights stay in good local touring class hotels and
4 nights stay on board Celestyal Cruise (IA).
9 x Breakfast
10 x Lunch
9 x Dinner
Tour Code: T180320A
Tour Dates: 18 March 2020, Wednesday – 29 March 2020, Sunday
12 Days / 9 Nights / 10 Days of Touring
Join Amazing Grace Presbyterian Church on this biblical Greece tour that provides a great combinaton of pilgrimage and sightseeing as it brings you to the places that follow the footsteps of Apostle Paul. Also, see some of the most beautiful Greek islands such as Mykonos and Santorini during your time on board the Aegean Cruise.
Thessaloniki • Kavala • Philippi • Veria • Kalambaka • Delphi • Athens • Corinth
Mykonos • Kusadasi • Patmos • Rhodes • Crete • Santorini
Note that the above itinerary is subject to change based on the pace of the group, availability and accessibility of sites due to unforeseen circumstances. Time and/or weather will also determine the coverage and visitation of the sites.
QATAR AIRWAYS (Updated Flights)
Depart from Singapore to Thessaloniki
QR945 SIN/DOH (19MAR) 0200/0530 (19MAR)
QR205 DOH/SKG (19MAR) 0715/1130 (19MAR)
Depart from Athens to Singapore
QR208 ATH/DOH (28MAR) 1925/0030 (29MAR)
QR946 DOH/SIN (29MAR) 0210/1455 (29MAR)
Twin-sharing: SGD 4,130.00 per person [1,2]
*The above tour price is based on the Celestyal Cruise Inside Cabin (IA) category. It does not include airport taxes and cruise fuel surcharges which are subject to changes.
Tour Price Includes
- Return Economy class group air tickets on Qatar Airways.
- English-speaking professional guide with the group (except during cruise).
- 6 days of touring in an air-conditioned luxury bus and 4 days of cruise.
- 5 nights stay in good local touring class hotels and 4 nights stay on board Celestyal Cruise (IA). 
- All sites and entrance fees as stated in the itinerary including two (2) shore excursions (Ephesus and Rhodes).
- 9 x Breakfast, 10 x Lunch, 9 x Dinner
- Water will be provided only during meals.
- 01 x 500ml bottled mineral water per person per day onboard vehicle (except during cruise and shore excursions).
- Tips to the tour guide, bus driver, hotels, restaurants, cruise staff, shore excursion guides and drivers.
- Overnight taxes for hotels in Greece.
- All group transfers as stated in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Airport taxes of SGD 160.00 per person and cruise fuel surcharge of SGD 30.00 per person (as of Apr 19).
- Any increase in airport taxes and cruise fuel surcharge.
- Local Greece guide on the Cruise.
- Single room surcharge of SGD 960.00 per person (based on Inside Cabin and if applicable).
- Additional charges for other cabin categories and subject to cruise availability.
- Optional shore excursion from the cruise (subject to any price changes in 2020):
Patmos US$82 per person / Heraklion US$91 per person /Santorini US$91 per person
- Tips to local tour guide, local bus driver and assistant during optional shore excursions (Driver: 2€ per person per day; Guide: 2€ per person per day; Assistant 1€ per person per day).
- Personal expenses.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Airport porterage/airport trolleys.
- Beverages consumed during meals and additional mineral water consumed on the bus or during the tour.
- Visa to Greece and Turkey (to apply on own, if required). Multi-entry Schengen visa is required for Greece.
- The above tour price is based on a minimum number of 30 persons per bus.
• 25-29 persons per bus: SGD 4,230.00 per person
• 20-24 persons per bus: SGD 4,330.00 per person
- A non-refundable deposit of SGD 1,500.00 per person is required within 7 days upon seat reservation, together with the online booking form and a photocopy of passport in order to confirm your reservation. Seats are reserved on a first come first served basis. Registration closes on 31 July 2019. Balance collection is due on 30 November 2019. Payment is by way of cheque or Internet Banking. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers.
- Hotels are subject to changes without prior notice. Request for single room is subject to hotel and cruise’s availability.
- All travellers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from own home country.
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Greece. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Greece embassy for more information on visa application.
Click here for more information on Schengen visa.
Consulate General of Greece
Address: 896 Dunearn Road #04-08 S(589472)
Tel: 6875 1205
Click here to check if you need a visa to visit Turkey. If you need a visa, please apply for one on your own. Please contact your nearest Turkish embassy for more information on visa application.
Address: 2 Shenton Way, #10-03 SGX Centre 1 S(068804)
Tel: 6422 7322 / 65333390
If you require a visa to enter Greece/Turkey, please contact us at +65 6295 5193 before you register. We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
To register, please complete the booking form below and we will get in touch with you.
Kindly note that no seats are reserved at the moment. Once we received your booking form, we will contact you on the seat availability and will inform you to make your deposit payment.
Each traveller has to complete their own booking form. E.g. if there are 2 travellers, we should receive 2 booking forms.
– Under Tour Code, please enter T180320A for our system to capture your booking.
– Please have your roommate’s name as in passport and passport number ready.
Please click here for booking form.
If you have further queries, please complete the enquiry form below or call us at +65 6295 5193.
We are open from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.