Why Visit Israel
God calls Israel “the apple of His eyes”. Israel is God’s chosen nation as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14:2. God had promised Abraham that his descendants would become a great nation as said in Genesis 17:7.
The Bible will vividly come to life. The land and people, sights, sounds and smells will forever influence you. These encounters will shape the way you understand and read the Bible.
This is where Jesus lived and ministered. It is a spiritual adventure of a lifetime to trace the footsteps of Jesus where He walked and lived, where He taught multitudes, performed miracles and cast out demons, where He died, where He rose again and where He’s coming back!
Israel has a diverse landscape. From forested highlands and fertile green valleys to mountainous deserts, and from the coastal plain to the semitropical Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, Israel has literally got it all!
Sea of Galilee
Garden of Gethsemane
- Visit the village where Jesus was born.
- Stand in the very area where Jesus delivered the famous Sermon on the Mount.
- Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the storm.
- See the ancient site of Capernaum where Jesus performed many astounding miracles.
- Gaze at the place where Jesus was crucified for our sins.
- Rest in the garden where His empty tomb testifies of His complete and perfect work.
- Travel to the Judean desert for a float in the Dead Sea.
- View the cave of Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls were first found.
- Trek up Ein Gedi to David’s waterfall where David hid from King Saul.